Copyright and Trademark Notices
- All images on this site are registered, copyrighted images.
- Please do not steal our images or repost them without our watermark or credit to us.
- Worse then not giving credit is publishing Stacie’s photos in your own portfolio and claiming them as your own. This is an absolute no-no.
- You may repost our images for editorial use as long as you email us for permission and if permission is granted, you then give us proper credit. You may not remove, crop, or fade our Haute Shots watermark in any way shape or form. If one of our images does not have a watermark on it ask us and we will add it for you.
- We love pinterest.com and do not mind our images being posted there as long as proper credit is given and the photo is not altered in any way.
- Aside for fellow photographers reporting stolen text and images frequently, we also use several online services that search the internet for unauthorized use of our images.
- We will aggressively go after anyone who breaks our copyright. Absolutely no exceptions or no warnings.
- All text on this site and our marketing material is also copyrighted. We spent a great deal of time writing the copy on this site and we ask that you also do not use any of it without our permission as well.
- Finally, we have taken great measures to trademark the name Haute Shots since it’s inception. We have spent tens of thousands of dollars defending this mark over the last 3 years so we are especially protective over it. Any use of the name Haute Shots, or any variation for any business related to photography is illegal and we will go to any length necessary to protect this name and it's usage.